10 things you didn’t know about me!
1. I was born on 6/12/1989, I weighed 6 lbs. 12 oz., and the time was 6:12. This fun fact got me a little article in the newspaper 27 years ago when I was born.
2. I take an abnormally long time prepping my food, I’m a little over the top with it. Like I’m saying everyone is half way through their burger and I’m just sitting down to the table. I’m very particular about the amount of sauce, salt, and so much more.
3. I love going to the movies more than anything, I don’t get to go as often as I would like, but when I do it is magical. I also am the worst movie critic ever, because I don’t ever think a movie is bad. Give me a bucket of popcorn, large dc, milk duds, peanut butter m&m’s, sour watermelons, and two hours of not having to watch a child, I don’t really care whats on the screen, I just kick my feet up and relax!!
4. I have an undeniable love for Wendy’s, and my order there has not changed in probably 10 years. I get a jr. cheeseburger deluxe no onion, value fry, and a large diet coke. I go there almost every Monday and Wednesday for lunch, because I can be there and back in less then 10 minutes from work and I never get sick of it.
5. I have no filter on my mouth, I love the shock factor, and most the time I get it. 90% of the things that come out of my mouth are naughty, and make my mom and husband cringe.
6. I am an absolute push over when it comes to my daughter, she only has one rule, HER HAIR MUST DONE WHEN WE LEAVE THE HOUSE.
7. I have a fake tooth in my mouth, from when I broke my jaw when I was nine years old. The tooth is connected to a retainer, because I am too cheap to go get it permanently fixed.
8. I am not a great cook, but I have stole my Grandma’s yam recipe, and it is now my tradition every year to make at Thanksgiving, and I’m not going to lie I kinda think they are the bomb!
9. When I was 13 I broke my foot 3 times in less then one year, and this year I broke my foot, broke my tail bone, and am pregnant with twins in other words I am the biggest klutz ever!
10. I fell in Love when I was seventeen with my best friend! I saw him walking down the halls with his true religions, his hair spiked for days, and I was smitten. When my mom came to my assembly shortly after me an Justin started dating she said, “Now which boy is it again?” I of course pointed at Justin, and she said “The one with the hair? like the hair in the air??” I replied, “Yes!!” all proud. He is still my guy with the hair in the air and I love him just as much today, as I did the day I saw him shake his money maker at the assembly!